AWWW! He's a cutie! I'm sure it is fun having him live sort of close by, and of course his parents too. =)
Since baby and I are still too ill to go to church...Tonight I got to tune in and watch y'all's evening service at FBMC! YEA! I normally watch Hobe Sound FL's services, but couldn't get on today, so tried y'all! I've had trouble getting y'all's services to come on in times past, but today I had no trouble. I watched the whole service and really enjoyed it! It was a blessing! I was scanning the crowd for all of y'all fellow bloggers. I saw Tamra, and Janella's husband, and Kris, and I saw you and your son and daughter sitting up front, and your husband leading the singing. Just thought that I'd drop by to tell you that I surely enjoyed "attending" y'all's church tonight! =D
3 comments:
AWWW! He's a cutie! I'm sure it is fun having him live sort of close by, and of course his parents too. =)
Since baby and I are still too ill to go to church...Tonight I got to tune in and watch y'all's evening service at FBMC! YEA! I normally watch Hobe Sound FL's services, but couldn't get on today, so tried y'all! I've had trouble getting y'all's services to come on in times past, but today I had no trouble. I watched the whole service and really enjoyed it! It was a blessing! I was scanning the crowd for all of y'all fellow bloggers. I saw Tamra, and Janella's husband, and Kris, and I saw you and your son and daughter sitting up front, and your husband leading the singing. Just thought that I'd drop by to tell you that I surely enjoyed "attending" y'all's church tonight! =D
Love, Heather =)
Aw Grammy! He just needs some kisses...and perhaps a bottle, diaper change, mommy and what-all else they require!
Such a young Grammy!
Love ya,
Andy
Post a Comment